Pages

Friday, May 3, 2019

Making Masks




Production Masks


1.What were we learning to do?
Today we will learning how to create cool paper-mache masks for our production costumes.
2. How did we know we were successful?
When we got stuck we could check the success criteria or ask a friend- Camryn.
We knew we were successful when we finished a layer of paper mache that covered our whole tin foil face.
3. What might I do differently next time?

Next time I’m going to not push so hard so that it stays the same shape- Kaylee
Next time I might not put so much glue on because it weighs the mask down- Amara
Next time I might not put so much glue on because it is to heavy for the masks- Ngatoki.
4. What are my next steps?
My next steps are to add more detail to my mask such as ears and nose and a mouth- Amara
My next steps are to add 9 more layers of paper-mache to my mask- Kaylee
Add a lot of detail in my mask (for the moulding)- Carlea


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Manuka class.
    You have been very creative making your paper-mache masks. It looks like you are having lots of fun and got very messy. I am looking forward to seeing the finished products. What sort of masks are they? What is your production about??
    Donna

    ReplyDelete